Suitable for 7-8 mm Gel Blasters
Work best in 7.5 mm ID Barrels
Super Hardened White are a great option for blasters running a hop-up with basic modifications (such as an o-ring and 1.2 spring).
- Add 2 cups of water to every 1 teaspoon of dry gels
- Wait 4 hours
- Remove from water. Gels are ready to use in your blaster!
- Keep in an airtight container for up to 3 months
- Do not store near heat sources or in direct sunlight
- Store submerged in water for up to 1 year, but note Super Hardened White gels will become slightly softer when left in water (but will still work)
Returns and refunds for Gelforce will be carried out in accordance with Australian Consumer Law as determined by information from the ACCC (https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers). If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us by email: email@example.com
We ship australia wide for most items except where complete blasters are restricted as per individual state laws. We review all orders and advise if there is any issue, orders which cannot be sent will be refunded.
Orders placed before Midday on any business day will be packed and shipped same day.For delivery times please see the auspost website https://auspost.com.au/service-updates
Most items are arriving within 1 business day Allow up to 2 business days
Most items are arriving within 2 business days Allow up to 5 business days
Express Post Most items are arriving within 2 business days allow up to 3 business days
Parcel Post Most items are arriving within 4 business days allow up to 7 business days